Self Managed Superannuation
Saving through superannuation is a tax-effective option that can make your savings grow faster.
More choice with a self-managed superannuation fund
A self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) offers a range of powerful benefits including:
- more control and flexibility to plan your financial future
- the ability to structure an investment plan tailored to suit your personal values and life goals.
Monash Tax's superannuation specialists are experts in taxation law, the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SIS) and corporations law.
We can help you meet your financial goals by:
- Establishing your self-managed superannuation fund
- Managing your fund’s compliance with the SIS Act
- Providing taxation and audit services
- Helping you choose your investments
- Planning your estate and retirement
- Maintaining accounting and member records
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Assisting with fund transition to pension phase
- Preparing annual pension fund paperwork
- Maintaining portfolio records (including shareholding reports, dividend reports, capital gains tax calculations and transaction listings)
- Attending to all taxation obligations (including income tax and regulatory returns, installment activity statement (IAS), business activity statements (BAS) and eligible termination payments.